Premiere Episode: 1944-05-29
Final Episode: 1947-03-27
Dates: 5/29/1944 - 11/24/1944
Network: NBC Blue
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Starting time: 3:15PM
Dates: 1/6/1946 - 6/2/1946
Starting time: 2:30PM
Dates: 6/8/1946 - 3/27/1947
Starting time: 8:00PM
Unless stated otherwise, the information on this website about the program Hollywood Star Time(Daytime Version) was obtained from the following sources or the sources listed in the References & Links pages of the cast of this program.
Principal Books referenced:
- The 4th Revised Ultimate History of Network Radio Programming by Jay Hickerson
- The Encyclopedia of American Radio by Ron Lackmann
- Archives of the Airwaves by Roger C. Paulson
OTRR maintains a collection of many episodes at OTRRLibrary. Some of the episodes of this program are in this library. In order to use this library, you must first obtain a library card by applying on this page.
- OTR Digest (103) Fall 03, page 11
- Other Links:
- Other Books:
- Berard, Jeanette M. and Englund, Klaudia, Radio Series Scripts, 1930-2001, McFarland and Company, Inc., 2006
- Cox, Jim, Great Radio Audience Participation Shows : Seventeen Programs from the 1940s and 1950s, The, McFarland and Company, Inc., Publishers, 2001
- Grams Jr., Martin, Radio Drama - A Comprehensive Chronicle of American Network Programs, 1932-1962, McFarland and Company, Inc., Publishers, 2000, pp 253-254
- Shapiro, Mitchell E., Radio Network Prime Time Programming, 1926-1967, McFarland and Company, Inc., 2002
- Skutch, Ira, Five Directors - The Golden Years of Radio, The Scarecrow Press, Inc. 1998
- Hickerson writes that the last show was on a Thursday at 10:30pm.
Information on these pages edited by:
- Larry Husch
- Jim Beshires
For more detailed information, click here.