Premiere Episode: 1935-07-22
Final Episode: 1937-01-29
Dates: 7/22/1935 - 1/29/1937
Network: NBC Blue
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Length of show: 15 minutes
Unless stated otherwise, the information on this website about the program Dot And Will was obtained from the following sources or the sources listed in the References & Links pages of the cast of this program.
Principal Books referenced:
- The 4th Revised Ultimate History of Network Radio Programming by Jay Hickerson
- The Encyclopedia of American Radio by Ron Lackmann
- Historical Dictionary of American Radio Soap Operas
- Archives of the Airwaves by Roger C. Paulson
- Other Books:
- Cox, Jim, Great Radio Audience Participation Shows : Seventeen Programs from the 1940s and 1950s, The, McFarland and Company, Inc., Publishers, 2001
- Summers, Harrison B., Thirty-Year History of Programs Carried on National Radio Networks in the U. S. 1926-1956, A, Arno Press and The New York Times, 1971
- The series was based in large part on the writings of Elizabeth Todd.
Information on these pages edited by:
- Larry Husch
- Larry Maupin
- Terry Caswell
- Jim Beshires
For more detailed information, click here.